Free Mustache Pink Glitter - Pointer 2 Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com

Monday, July 15, 2013

K-Drama Quotes


"As long as there is still time, I should be happy my mother and have always made my mother smile"
[Vegetables Store]

"The busier we are, then we should be getting excited, not even a half-hearted!"
[Vegetables Store]


"Together with someone who knows who you really, really made me feel comfortable"
[My Girlfriend is a Gumiho]


"When I was trying to get away, one by one the memories just flow with tears that are present"
[Ost Princess Hours]

"I do not know many things. Thing I knew, I just want to be by your side and hold of the hand"
[Ost Princess Hours]

"If only because of this error then you reneged on your promise and give up, it's not the right thing"
[Master Of Study]

"I was upset when you're broke because of someone else. But what can I do? I really like you"
[Vegetables Store]

"When there is someone who said he wanted to go away from you, the only thing you have to do is let it go"
[My Girlfriend is a Gumiho]

"If you cry, I will also cry. If you laugh, I will also laugh"
[Ost Heartstring]

"I'm not avoiding you because I hate you, but because I like you" [Big]

"Not that I do not like you, like you are just a burden to me" [Master Of Study]

"Do not be afraid of the shadows because not far from you there is light"
[Kim Nana-CityHunter]

"Your presence is a miracle to me"
[SecretGarden]

"You want respect but you look down on others"
[Lee Soyoung-CityHunter]

"If you want to catch up you have to work harder"
[Dream High]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @gheagw15